The big differences from ACID3 are:
- Data is stored in a shared database accessible by all users, so changes made from any computer are shown on all other computers.
- The program code that captures caller information from the phone lines is a separate program that runs in the background. On Windows this runs as a Service so it starts automatically and runs mostly invisibly.
- ACIDMU can run on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (and probably more) platforms.
- Notifications are performed as Actions, so you can show popups for most callers but not for blocked calls, for example.
- Composite Actions make it easy to combine built-in Actions without programming.
The latest version of ACIDMU can always be downloaded from:
For more information, please see the ACIDMU product page: