Ascendis Caller ID Multiuser 2.0.1 has been released.
Some more interesting changes are:
- added categories for classifying callers and contacts -- this is now the preferred way to determine the actions for callers & contacts
- added answering machine functionality for Conexant-based voice modems (like Zoom 3095 and Zoom 3049C)
- added sounds list for configuring outgoing messages and other user-specified action sounds
- composite actions can now specify arguments for included advanced actions
- improved advanced action editor
- Line Activity columns can now be customized like Calls/Contacts/etc
- added junking by raw name
- added optional Flags column to Line Activity and Calls lists to show call actions performed
- added binary database backups, which are smaller and faster
- Database Server will automatically disconnect clients and server when performing backups
- database is upgraded automatically when installing a newer version of ACIDMU
In addition, numerous commands were added or improved, and numerous bugs were fixed. For details, please see
For a complete list of changes, please see
This is a free upgrade for all ACIDMU users.
The latest version of ACIDMU can always be downloaded from:
http://ascendis.com/acidmu/ACIDMU_Setup.jar (Mac & Linux)
For more information, please see the ACIDMU product page:
Information and announcements for Ascendis Caller ID Multiuser, including new versions and features.
1 post • Page 1 of 1