Some of the more interesting changes include:
- Java is not required for installation
- Native installers for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Junking is much faster with large databases
- Client performance has improved
- Installer now pre-selects servers for installation if no database server is detected on the network
- Database server is now automatically detectable by Client, Console, and Server
- Server now automatically searches for phone line devices if none are configured, and on command from Console
- Added Console command to trim calls in database
- Server log is no longer kept in the database, for database performance reasons
- Database and Server logs are viewable in raw form in the Console
- New call locations are now pulled from the Locations table. Old call locations can be updated from Console on the Tools menu.
- Client now offers to install new version if it was already installed on the Database Server computer
- Console: cut long contact CSV file import time in half
- Console can now import and export contacts from and to VCARD files
- Installer: added command-line options for partial and completely hands-off operation
The new version includes approximately 275 improvements and bug fixes. For a complete list of changes, please see
The new version requires 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Mac OS X 1.7.3 or later, or Linux with systemd.
This is a free upgrade for purchasers within the last year and a paid upgrade for previous ACIDMU users.
The latest version of ACIDMU can be downloaded from:
For more information, please see the ACIDMU product page: