Search

Questions, problems, and other issues for Ascendis Caller ID that aren't covered by the other forums.
Pauley

Search

Post by Pauley »

Is there a way to search for a number that has called? I have a couple of hundred names and numbers of callers, and when I need to find a number, I have to scroll down through all the names until I find it.

Thanks!
Paul Bylin
Author of: The Other Casualty Of War
www.TheOtherCasualtyOfWar.com
Bill Root
Site Admin

Re: Search

Post by Bill Root »

Hi Pauley,
Pauley wrote:Is there a way to search for a number that has called? I have a couple of hundred names and numbers of callers, and when I need to find a number, I have to scroll down through all the names until I find it.
At this time the easiest way to find a number is to click on the "Number" column heading in the Calls list to sort by phone number and then scroll to find the number. When sorted, this is much easier. When done, click the "Timestamp" column heading to return to sorting by timestamp.

We plan to add an explicit search function in a future version.

Finest regards,
Bill Root
Ascendis Software
Pauley

Re: Search

Post by Pauley »

Thank you, sir.

Bill Root wrote:Hi Pauley,
Pauley wrote:Is there a way to search for a number that has called? I have a couple of hundred names and numbers of callers, and when I need to find a number, I have to scroll down through all the names until I find it.
At this time the easiest way to find a number is to click on the "Number" column heading in the Calls list to sort by phone number and then scroll to find the number. When sorted, this is much easier. When done, click the "Timestamp" column heading to return to sorting by timestamp.

We plan to add an explicit search function in a future version.

Finest regards,
Bill Root
Ascendis Software
Paul Bylin
Author of: The Other Casualty Of War
www.TheOtherCasualtyOfWar.com