Using Sunrocket

Questions, problems, and other issues for Ascendis Caller ID that aren't covered by the other forums.
tbeckman

Using Sunrocket

Post by tbeckman »

Is anyone using sunrocket? I have just switch from Vonage to Sunrocket (much better deal). However, the caller id for sunrocket appears on the built in caller id for the phone, but the modem displays "no caller information"... when I switch back to the vonage VOIP router it displays just fine. For some reason the modem isn't picking up the SunRocket callerid info. I have tried to use the "fix modem" option but it is always grayed out. I have also viewed it through hyperterm and the modem is still not picking up in caller info. Just shows RING RING... but when I move back to the Vonage line... hyperterm shows all the caller's info. I have made sure the Caller ID is enabled on the modem, but for some reason it will not pick it up from the SunRocket line. Again though, all my callerid phones pick it up from SunRocket just fine. Just not the modem. Anyone had this experience?
Bill Root
Site Admin

Re: Using Sunrocket

Post by Bill Root »

Hello Troy,

Have you done a test by plugging the modem (and only the modem) directly into the SunRocket phone adapter?

Finest regards,
Bill Root
Ascendis Software