right / left arrow on the call popup window

Use this forum to request and discuss features you would like to see added to Ascendis Caller ID.
lgregmiller

Feature Request

Post by lgregmiller »

I would appreciate a right / left arrow on the call popup window which woudl let me scan old calls without opening the "Restore" window. I place the popup low in my screen, and when I open call log window, it always displays below ther bottom of my screen.
Bill Root
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request

Post by Bill Root »

lgregmiller wrote:I would appreciate a right / left arrow on the call popup window which woudl let me scan old calls without opening the "Restore" window. I place the popup low in my screen, and when I open call log window, it always displays below ther bottom of my screen.
(I moved this topic from the Beta forum.)

It sounds like something is not working correctly on your system. Are you saying you normally keep the main window shrunk, like this?

And when you click the "Restore" button on the toolbar, the window does not move up to make room for the call list? It should look like this when you click the "Restore" button:

If the bottom part of the window does not show when you click the "Restore" button then it sounds like there is a problem when running on your system. Could you send a screen shot to support at ascendis dot com? That may offer a clue.

Finest regards,
Bill Root
Ascendis Software