Mouse Wheel Support

Use this forum to request and discuss features you would like to see added to Ascendis Caller ID.
Stinky

Mouse Wheel Support

Post by Stinky »

This bug report is not limited to 1.6.5.24 as I have seen the same problem in earlier versions.

The mouse wheel when used to change the highlighted row on any of the calls/callers/catorgories tables does not seem to work as expected.

1) Using the wheel to change the currently highlighted row does not change the window heading. You have to click the entry to do this.

2) When the mouse wheel hits the limit (either the top or bottom of the viewable data) the data does not scroll as you might expect.

Was this the right place to post this ????
Bill Root
Site Admin

Re: Mouse Wheel Support

Post by Bill Root »

(I moved the topic here, since, as you said, it didn't pertain to just the beta, and it's a feature request, not a bug, since it worked as designed.)

I added mouse wheel support in the latest beta. You have to click in the grid once to put the highlight there, but then you can scroll up and down with the scroll wheel. It correctly selects the next or prior item, and scrolls the grid at the top or bottom.
Stinky

Works as expected

Post by Stinky »

Works as expected ... thanks