Voices

Use this forum to request and discuss features you would like to see added to Ascendis Caller ID.
Pauley

Voices

Post by Pauley »

I just got AT&T natural voices and was wondering if you would ever have support for their voices. They are so much clearer! Thanks for an awesome program!!
Bill Root
Site Admin

Re: AT&T natural voices

Post by Bill Root »

Hi Pauley,

The AT&T Natural Voices should already work with Ascendis Caller ID. After installing them, you may have to restart Ascendis Caller ID, but then they should appear in the Speech page of the Options window, in the Voice pulldown.

I personally use the NeoSpeech Kate voice, which I think sounds a little better than AT&T's Crystal.

If you have any problems using the voices, please let me know!

Finest regards,
Bill Root
Ascendis Software
Pauley

Re: AT&T natural voices

Post by Pauley »

Thanks Bill, that's all it was. However, I wish I had seen the Neospeech first. The speech sure does help a lot so I can here a call much more clearl. The clearer the better as I have a hard time seeing who's caling.

Thanks Bill!

Pauley
Bill Root wrote:Hi Pauley,

The AT&T Natural Voices should already work with Ascendis Caller ID. After installing them, you may have to restart Ascendis Caller ID, but then they should appear in the Speech page of the Options window, in the Voice pulldown.

I personally use the NeoSpeech Kate voice, which I think sounds a little better than AT&T's Crystal.

If you have any problems using the voices, please let me know!

Finest regards,
Bill Root
Ascendis Software