Phone number look up URL question

Questions, problems, and other issues for Ascendis Caller ID that aren't covered by the other forums.
ivan77

Phone number look up URL question

Post by ivan77 »

hi, nice program ( the best caller id in the internet)

I have a question, can i get de suffix and prefix separated in the phone number look up url textbox?

cause the phone search page of my country need them that way... :S

I give you an example with the webpage..

Code: Select all

http://www.paginasdoradas.com/BuscarTelefonica.action?apellido=&provinciasId=0&localidad.descripcion=&telefono.area=011&telefono.prefijo=[b][HERE GOES THE PREFIX][/b]&telefono.sufijo=[b][HERE GOES THE SUFFIX][/b]&x=44&y=12
thanks for all.
Ivan.
Bill Root
Site Admin

Re: Phone number look up URL question

Post by Bill Root »

Hi Ivan,
ivan77 wrote:hi, nice program ( the best caller id in the internet)
Thanks!
I have a question, can i get de suffix and prefix separated in the phone number look up url textbox?
The next version 2 beta (2.0.0.6) will include this. You can watch the beta 2 forum to find out when it's available (hopefully later this week):
viewforum.php?f=15,
or join the "Caller ID Beta" group on the "Usergroups" page:
ucp.php
to be notified when it's available.

The new version includes the {Prefix} and {Suffix} macros for this purpose, in addition to {CountryCode}. {AreaCode} was already available. All these depend on the phone number format settings being correct for your region. If they don't return the correct parts of the phone number, check the Formats section of the Options window.

Finest regards,
Bill Root
Ascendis Software
Last edited by Bill Root on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ivan77

Re: Phone number look up URL question

Post by ivan77 »

Bill Root wrote:Hi Ivan,
ivan77 wrote:hi, nice program ( the best caller id in the internet)
Thanks!
The next version 2 beta (2.0.0.6) will include this. You can watch the beta 2 forum to find out when it's available (hopefully later this week):
viewforum.php?f=15,
or join the "Caller ID Beta" group on the "Usergroups" page:
ucp.php
to be notified when it's available.

The new version includes the {Prefix} and {Suffix} macros for this purpose, in addition to {CountryCode}. {AreaCode} was already available. All these depend on the phone number format settings being correct for your region. If they don't return the correct parts of the phone number, check the Formats section of the Options window.

Finest regards,
Bill Root
Ascendis Software
Thanks!... it will be very usefull