Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Location: Perrysburg, OH
|Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:20 pm Post subject: Ascendis Caller ID Multiuser version 1 released!
|We are very pleased to release Ascendis Caller ID Multiuser Version 1.0. Also known as ACIDMU, it provides proper multi-user and multi-platform support for Ascendis Caller ID fans.
The big differences from ACID3 are:
- Data is stored in a shared database accessible by all users, so changes made from any computer are shown on all other computers.
- The program code that captures caller information from the phone lines is a separate program that runs in the background. On Windows this runs as a Service so it starts automatically and runs mostly invisibly.
- ACIDMU can run on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (and probably more) platforms.
- Notifications are performed as Actions, so you can show popups for most callers but not for blocked calls, for example.
- Composite Actions make it easy to combine built-in Actions without programming.
ACIDMU can import ACID3 databases exported as XML. Custom Actions will not be converted, but we are happy to help in that regard.
The latest version of ACIDMU can always be downloaded from:
For more information, please see the ACIDMU product page: