Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Location: Perrysburg, OH
|Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:57 pm Post subject: Ascendis Caller ID Multiuser version 1.3.2 released
|Ascendis Caller ID Multiuser 22.214.171.124 has been released.
The main change is compatibility with 64-bit Java on Windows.
Changes to Client:
- fixed displaying contacts without a preferred phone
- widened some contact column default widths
- automatically merge in added missing list columns
Changes to Console:
- fixed problem importing CSV files with missing trailing EOL or importing Windows-line-endings-files on Mac and Linux
- improved reporting of problems importing CSV files
- when importing contacts, ensure they have a preferred phone number
Changes to Server:
- when better caller name becomes available for non-contact callers, use it
- fixed major problem on 64-bit Windows with 64-bit JVM
For a complete list of changes, please see
This is a free upgrade for all ACIDMU users.
The latest version of ACIDMU can always be downloaded from:
http://ascendis.com/acidmu/ACIDMU_Setup.jar (Mac & Linux)
For more information, please see the ACIDMU product page: