Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Location: Perrysburg, OH
|Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:41 pm Post subject: Ascendis Caller ID Multiuser version 1.3.1 released
|Ascendis Caller ID Multiuser 220.127.116.11 has been released.
The main change is the addition of a Calls Report. This can be accessed from the View menu.
Changes to Client:
- fixed filtering Contacts on a custom column
- added Calls Report (on View menu)
- fixed filtering on Calls' CallState column
- fixed filtering on text and date
- added a couple date range choices in call filter
- allow specifying times in date range filter for calls
- clarified descriptions of Action.Client.Default and Action.Server.Default
Changes to Console:
- convert all lowercase activation code characters to uppercase
For a complete list of changes, please see
This is a free upgrade for all ACIDMU users.
The latest version of ACIDMU can always be downloaded from:
http://ascendis.com/acidmu/ACIDMU_Setup.jar (Mac & Linux)
For more information, please see the ACIDMU product page: