Left Half of Ascendis Software LLC Logo Right Half of Ascendis Software LLC Logo

Ascendis Software LLC Support Forum

ascendis.comascendis.com   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upgrade Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascendis.com Forum Index -> Other Issues - Ascendis Caller ID Multiuser
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stu Gale

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:15 am    Post subject: Upgrade Issue Reply with quote

Hi Bill.

I upgraded from 7.02 to 8.01.

Installation all reported it went okay.

When I opened the client it said The database must be upgraded using the console first.

When I opened the console it said it could not open the database (299).

Any ideas on how to handle?

Thanks

Stu
Bill Root
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Upgrade Issue Reply with quote

Hi Stu,

I'm sorry for the problem. Did you try opening the Console again later? There's one situation where it thinks the database is in use, and won't open it for ten minutes.

If that doesn't fix the problem, you could send me a zip of the database files (something like C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ascendis Software\ACIDMU\DbServer\Db) when the Database Server is NOT running. Then I should be able to duplicate the problem, upgrade the database, and send you the upgraded version.

Finest regards,
Bill Root
Ascendis Software LLC
http://ascendis.com/
Stu Gale

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure. I'll send you a copy of the db
Bill Root
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Upgrade Issue Reply with quote

This is fixed in version 0.8.2.0. You can download the new version from the beta page:
http://ascendis.com/acidmu/beta.php

Finest regards,
Bill Root
Ascendis Software LLC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ascendis.com Forum Index -> Other Issues - Ascendis Caller ID Multiuser All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: